[gobolinux-users] numlock on

Viola Zoltán violazoli at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 09:41:52 UTC 2006

Dear Jonas, now my
/Programs/BootScripts/Settings/BootScripts/Graphic
is the following:

#!/bin/sh

source BootUp
numlockx on

Exec "Loading login manager..." kdm
----

but in the booting process it give me error message:

Can't open display (If I see correct, - the time for read this is too small me).
And after this message boot up the graphic login-screen of KDE, whit
the numlock=off-status.

Zoli