[gobolinux-users] It is succeeded me, make the KDE for hungarian!

Viola Zoltán violazoli at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 10:48:41 UTC 2006

I probe make the KDE for hungarian, since for a few days. Now it is
succeeded me!

First, I probe the Compile kde-i18n-hu, but I see, the FTP server of
KDE-site not work.

It is not a problem.

I have the Install DVD of the hungarian UHU-Linux distro.

I peek this DVD into the driver, and copy from the UHU-package all
files. In the package are the files in a /usr/share directory, from
this I copy the files to my /Programs/KDE-I18N-hu/3.5.3-1.5/Shared.
After this, I make a
/Programs/KDE-I18N-hu/3.5.3-1.5/share link, was is a link to the
/System/Links/Shared,
and
/Programs/KDE-I18N-hu/Current link to 3.5.3-1.5, and after this I type

SymlinkProgram KDE-I18N-hu

And after this process I set in the KDE Control Center the hungarian
language, and reboot.
And after the startup my KDE is in the hungarian language!

I am a happy. And Gobo is very COOL!

Zoli

--

Honlapcsoportom:
http://birodalom.net

A magyar GoboLinux felhasználók fóruma:

The forum for the hungarian GoboLinux-users:

http://linux.birodalom.net/gobophpbb