[gobolinux-users] It is succeeded me, make the KDE for hungarian!

Andy Feldman nereusren at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 13:51:14 UTC 2006

Glad to see you got it working!

If you ever need to "manually" make a Programs entry again in the
future, there is a time-saving shortcut you can use. For example, to
install "MyApp" version 3.0, I would type:

PrepareProgram --tree MyApp 3.0 #The --tree option (or -t for short)
creates an empty /Programs directory tree for that app, including
Shared and a symlink to share.
#Then, move the files into the right directories under
/Programs/MyApp/3.0 and run:
SymlinkProgram MyApp 3.0 #This sets up the Current symlink, and gets
rid of any unused subdirectories (e.g. bin, lib, man) that you didn't
put any files into.

You did exactly the right thing to manually install a package, but if
you want, you can take advantage of those scripts that already do a
similar thing!

-Andy