[gobolinux-users] numlock on

Viola Zoltán violazoli at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 17:12:15 UTC 2006

Dear Hisham, sorry, I make this change already since a few days, but
have nothing success.

I think, the solution of this problem is not be sure in the KDE. While
I am not login to the system, the KDE not know, to witch user's
settings should adapts. I mean, this is only a peripherial transfer
operation of some boot script, after or before the grafic display is
booting up. The numlock led is in the keyboard, and not in the
display, I absolute not know, what does this (the numlock-status in
the keyboard) do to the graphic server? This is in my eyes a simple
peripherial-operation. (keyboard-operation).

Zoli