[gobolinux-users] Console fonts

Hisham Muhammad hisham.hm at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 00:27:12 UTC 2006

On 11/3/06, Viola Zoltán <violazoli at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Gobo-users, I have a BIG problem (of course it is only me a big
> problem, for I am a beginner): In the consoles and virtual terminals
> have I only a "?", and not the correct "ő" and "ű" characters. In the
> config files of the bash and zsh shells I write the
> export LANG=hu_HU
> export LANGUAGE=hu_HU
> export LC_ALL=hu_HU
> but sorry...
>
> What should I now?

I believe the default font shipped with 013 is really missing those
characters. Sorry about that! (I need to get the dust off my font
editor some time...)
/Programs/KBD/Settings/kbd/consolefonts has a lot of fonts and some
README files. You can take a look and load them with setfont to try
them out. Once you find one that works, edit the ConsoleFont entry in
/System/Settings/BootOptions

Hope that helps,

-- Hisham