[gobolinux-users] Gobo 013 & SCSI

V mkdm_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 9 05:06:02 UTC 2006

Hi,

It seems that the kernel that ships with 013 LiveCD
does not have the LSI Logic FusionMPT (*NOT* MegaRAID)
support enabled.  I think FusionMPT needs to be
compiled in (not setup as module).  This should be
done along with support for other SCSI cards too.

My CD-RWs/DVD-RAMs are attached to the FusionMPT so
when 013 boots, it cannot find any optical drives and
mount the CD.  If anyone else has their optical drive
attached their SCSI card, they will be in the same
boat.

Please let me know how I can help in test.
V.