[gobolinux-users] Console fonts

Viola Zoltán violazoli at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 08:07:05 UTC 2006

Dear Hisham, I copy from kbd's directory the lat2-16.psfu.gz file to
the /Files/Fonts/Console (the hungarian characters are in the latin-2
codepage), and edit the /System/Settings/BootOptons, change the line
to:

#ConsoleFont=/Files/Fonts/Console/lode-lat1u-16.psf.gz
ConsoleFont=/Files/Fonts/Console/lat2-16.psfu.gz

But this give me newly only the '?'-s.

Zoli