[gobolinux-users] MC-editor problem

Viola Zoltán violazoli at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 08:20:20 UTC 2006

Dear Gobo-users, I have a 'delicious' problem (I find this already in 012):

If I want edit with MC a file, in MC-editor I cannot to mark out a
line/lines with press of the SHIFT+cursor keys (up, down, right,
left). This is egal (equivalent), I am then root or normal user.

In MC the cursor keys and the SHIFT work good, and work good in
MC-editor, only with shift-pressing work not. If I press shift+anyone
cursor keys, it make me nothing: the cursor not move, write nothing,
error message nothing...
But, the shift key work correct in another apps, and in MC and MC
editor, only with cursorkeys not.

Zoli

--

Honlapcsoportom:
http://birodalom.net

A magyar GoboLinux felhasználók fóruma:

The forum for the hungarian GoboLinux-users:

http://linux.birodalom.net/gobophpbb