[gobolinux-users] MC-editor problem

Jonas Karlsson jonka750 at student.liu.se
Thu Nov 9 14:57:52 UTC 2006

2006/11/9, Viola Zoltán <violazoli at gmail.com>:
> In the MC under UHU-Linux I can with shift+cursor-keys select lines or
> characters. Why can I make this in Gobo's MC?
>
>From http://www.trembath.co.za/mctutorial.html :
"The Midnight Commander comes with mouse support. It is activated
whenever you are running on an xterm(1) terminal (it even works if you
take a telnet or rlogin connection to another machine from the xterm)
or if you are running on a Linux console and have the gpm mouse server
running."

I could select just fine running mc in an xterm window.

--
/Jonas