[gobolinux-users] Gobo 013 & SCSI

V mkdm_2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 10 01:23:05 UTC 2006

Hi Lucas,

"Lucas C. Villa Real" wrote:
Re: Gobo013 & SCSI

> In fact it was left as modules only in the kernel. I
> guess that you'll
> either need to plug in a temporary IDE CD-ROM drive
> to install it, or
> put an uploaded kernel image in the CD and generate
> it again. Do you
> have access to a IDE drive there?

The machine doesn't have any spare IDE channels (they
are used by IDE HDDs).  I guess I'll have to update
the LiveCD on another Gobo machine :/ .

Can we mark it so 014 or the next release of 013 has
SCSI compiled in, and not modules?  I can't imagine
that causing any real problems.  I'm sure I'm not the
only person who is using SCSI optical drives.

Thanks all!
V.