[gobolinux-users] The package for hungarian OpenOffice2.0.4

Jonas Karlsson jonka750 at student.liu.se
Mon Nov 13 14:34:23 UTC 2006

2006/11/13, Viola Zoltán <violazoli at gmail.com>:
> The hungarian OpenOffice--2.0.4--i686_HU.tar.bz2 package is available!
>
> Downloadable at:
>
> http://www.birodalom.net/linux/gobocsomagok/openoffice/openoffice--2.0.4--i686_hu.tar.bz2
> http://www.birodalom.net/linux/gobocsomagok/openoffice/openoffice--2.0.4--i686_hu.md5
>
> In the install process this write "Invalid signature" error, but this
> is not a problem.
Why does it complain about a signature? I assume you don't have singed
the package before creating it. I really recommend that you do sign it
and repackage it. If it isn't signed because you don't have a gpg key
to sign with, I suggest you get one.
First you need gnupg. Install it with 'Compile gnupg 1.4.5' or use the
package (that I've created) in the contribute store 'InstallPackage
http://www.midgard.liu.se/~n02jonka/gobolinux/packages/contrib/GnuPG--1.4.5--i686.tar.bz2'
(change the mirror to the one closest to you).
Then generate a gpg key by issuing 'gpg --gen-key' (the defaults are ok).
When you have a key, sign the program with 'SignProgram OpenOffice 2.0.4'.

> After the "InstallPackage OpenOffice" you should
> "SymlinkProgram OpenOffice" and
> please make into the /Files/Fonts folder a symlink, named "truetype",
> to the /Files/Fonts/TrueType directory!

Is it a typing error or should the link reside in the same folder,
that is /Files/Fonts/truetype -> /Files/Fonts/TrueType? Isn't it
possible to make the OpenOffice use the capitalized name in that case?

> And use the hungarian OpenOffice... Good luck!

I won't use it (as I'm not hungarian), but thanks for the package! :)

--
/Jonas