[gobolinux-users] The package for hungarian OpenOffice2.0.4

Andy Feldman nereusren at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 14:45:30 UTC 2006

On 11/13/06, Jonas Karlsson <jonka750 at student.liu.se> wrote:
> 2006/11/13, Viola Zoltán <violazoli at gmail.com>:
> > In the install process this write "Invalid signature" error, but this
> > is not a problem.
> Why does it complain about a signature? I assume you don't have singed
> the package before creating it. I really recommend that you do sign it
> and repackage it. If it isn't signed because you don't have a gpg key
> to sign with, I suggest you get one.
> First you need gnupg. Install it with 'Compile gnupg 1.4.5' or use the
> package (that I've created) in the contribute store 'InstallPackage
> http://www.midgard.liu.se/~n02jonka/gobolinux/packages/contrib/GnuPG--1.4.5--i686.tar.bz2'
> (change the mirror to the one closest to you).
> Then generate a gpg key by issuing 'gpg --gen-key' (the defaults are ok).
> When you have a key, sign the program with 'SignProgram OpenOffice 2.0.4'.

If he signs the package, how should others get his key in order to
verify it? For example, when I download your GnuPG package, it errors
out with "Invalid signature," with no option to install it anyway.

I was under the impression that user-signing of packages was not in a
good state yet, but if that's not true I'd love to hear more about it.

-Andy