[gobolinux-users] The package for hungarian OpenOffice2.0.4

Viola Zoltán violazoli at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 15:05:08 UTC 2006

Dear Jonas, Thank You for your email, - I really not have gpg program!
And now already I know, how should I sign a program!

The OpenOffice package is created from a original binary (hungarian)
RPM package, but in the original package the Fonts directory in the
/Programs/OpenOffice/2.0.4/Shared is a REALLY directory, not a link,
and in these Fonts directory are a few TTF fonts. I think, it is
unlogical to have in a system two Fonts directory: one in the
OpenOffice tree, and one in the /Files. I move the OpenOffice fonts to
the /Files/Fonts/TrueType, and change the
/Programs/OpenOffice/2.0.4/Shared/Fonts to a link. But, in the
OpenOffice Fonts directory is the truetype directory with lower case,
so I make this lowercase-link to the /Files/Fonts directory.

Zoli