[gobolinux-users] upgrade 012 to 013

Jonas Karlsson jonka750 at student.liu.se
Mon Nov 13 15:09:43 UTC 2006

UpgradeSystem isn't what you're looking for. I'm not at my system
right now so I can't check, but I think it was used to upgrade between
010 and 011 or similar. There's no script to do a system upgrade from
012 to 013, but otoh it can be used only using normal GoboLinux
scripts, like Compile and InstallPackage. I'm still on 012 and haven't
tried to upgrade yet (haven't had the time) so I don't know what has
to be done to get a complete 013 system. Perhaps someone else could
tell?

--
/Jonas