[gobolinux-users] The package for hungarian OpenOffice2.0.4

Viola Zoltán violazoli at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 08:59:28 UTC 2006

Dear Jonas, thank for your tipps: Though I have another solution for
your package, if you still don't want
to distribute the fonts: Instead of making the link
/Programs/OpenOffice/2.0.4/Shared/Fonts -> /Files/Font, why don't you make
the link /Programs/OpenOffice/2.0.4/Shared/Fonts/truetype ->
/Files/Font/TrueType? Then the user doesn't have to bother with any links
and the package is useful directly after SymlinkProgram.

This is a good idea, and in the following (I hope OpenOffice2.0.5 or
later...) I make this, your method!

Zoli