[gobolinux-users] upgrade 012 to 013

Fábio Mierlo geromao at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 15:13:55 UTC 2006

First as "gobo", you need to backup your settings and variables:

apack Settings.tar.bz2 /Programs/*/Settings `find /System/Settings -type f`
apack Variable.tar.bz2 /Programs/*/Variable

Save a list of your programs and versions:

ls /Programs/*/* -d|grep -v Current|sort -n > ProgramsVersion.txt
ls /Programs/*/Current -dl |sort -n > ProgramsCurrent.txt

Then you can safety move all of your root (/) directories, as Lucas say,
to /Backup and delete /Backup/Programs, /Backup/S/L/Variables/tmp,
lot of things from your /Files/Compile and others unused things.

A good thing too is burn /Program in a DVD.