André Detsch detsch at gobolinux.org
Wed Nov 15 17:20:09 UTC 2006

On 11/15/06, Hisham Muhammad <hisham.hm at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think everything is in place now (André can
> confirm this better as it's his code) but most recipes don't use it
> yet. So, I think this is bound to improve over time.

CheckDependencies already has most of (if not all) the required
features. Some functionalities are being incorporated gradually (e.g.,
recursive dependencies checking for binary packages - before
installation - is not active yet).
Talking about Compile, I guess all required functionalities for
ranges-based + recursive dependencies checking are already in place.

--
Andre Detsch