[gobolinux-users] md devices at live cd before install

Zsolt Szokolai soky64 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 00:56:59 UTC 2006

Array not exist yet, the install beginning on a new hd (fill with zeroes).
I create it by hand with the following commands:
modprobe raid1
 mdadm --create /dev/md/0 --level=1 --raid-devices=2 /dev/hda1 /dev/hdc1

This device (/dev/md/0 or /dev/md0) missing, and I do not know,  how
can I create it by hand (maybe mknod?)