[gobolinux-users] leftover pidfile

Jonas Karlsson jonka750 at student.liu.se
Sun Nov 19 12:19:09 UTC 2006

I don't know when next release of BootScripts is due, but you can fix it
in you own bootscripts in the meantime (the fix is really simple). Open
/System/Settings/BootScripts/BootUp in your favourite text editor. Find
the line

Exec "Cleaning up any stale lock files..."  find $goboVariable/{run,lock}/
-type f -print0 | xargs -0 -i rm -f {}; rm -rf  $goboTemp/.X*-lock

and change it to

Exec "Cleaning up any stale lock files..."  eval "find
$goboVariable/{run,lock}/ -type f -print0 | xargs -0 -i rm -f {}; rm -rf
$goboTemp/.X*-lock"

(just add quotes and a 'eval').

/Jonas