[gobolinux-users] gobohide with unionfs 1.4, own kernel

magnus joh magnusjjj at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 21:35:23 UTC 2006

I was trying to compile my own kernel with the gobohide patches, squashfs
and unionfs. Everything compiles fine, but when i test the livecd it fails
horribly, kernel crash because of unionfs. I then tried recompiling without
the gobohide patches, and everything works fine (except some smaller errors,
not due to the kernel ;)).

So. My question is this, when will the gobohide patches be updated for
unionfs 1.4?

Sorry for my bad english, but i am in a hurry.

/Magnus - "Washboy" on irc.