[gobolinux-users] How can I build the CDFS filesystem?

Lucas C. Villa Real lucasvr at gobolinux.org
Wed Nov 22 13:26:14 UTC 2006

On 11/22/06, Jonas Karlsson <jonka750 at student.liu.se> wrote:
> To dev: Could we make matching sources available for the kernels shipped
> with 013? Is there a way to make them packages (and reduce size - all
> what's needed is headers and configuration, right?)?

I've created a small package with the required files to compile kernel
modules, based on the tree used to compile the kernel image on 013.
I'll be adding a link to it to the 013 known issues page. In the
meantime, the tarball can be fetched from
http://gobolinux.org/download/kernel/linux-2.6.17.11-smp-headers.tar.bz2

Cheers,

--
Lucas