[gobolinux-users] LiveCD proposal: Use a windows folder to store information

magnus joh magnusjjj at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 20:28:38 UTC 2006

Ahem. This would ALSO be great for other file systems, eg, those without the
extra unix permissions or similar. Also, the same file, or a similar file,
could be used for extra information about files. Sounds.. Good and bad in an
odd mix. I like the sound of it as long as it doesnt screw anything up ;)