[gobolinux-users] How can I build the CDFS filesystem?

Jonas Karlsson jonka750 at student.liu.se
Fri Nov 24 00:20:19 UTC 2006

Ok, I've rebuilt the module without module versioning support. This should
work, but you'll get a warning about "cdfs: no version magic, tainting
kernel." but it should be ok anyway. Try it:
http://karlsson.sytes.net/GoboLinux/PackageStore/CDFs--2.6.18--i686.tar.bz2

Then I'm out of ideas for now :)

/Jonas