[gobolinux-users] How can I build the CDFS filesystem?

Lucas C. Villa Real lucasvr at gobolinux.org
Fri Nov 24 02:33:24 UTC 2006

On 11/23/06, Jonas Karlsson <jonka750 at student.liu.se> wrote:
> Ok, I've rebuilt the module without module versioning support. This should
> work, but you'll get a warning about "cdfs: no version magic, tainting
> kernel." but it should be ok anyway. Try it:
> http://karlsson.sytes.net/GoboLinux/PackageStore/CDFs--2.6.18--i686.tar.bz2
>
> Then I'm out of ideas for now :)

I've just created a new package for the kernel headers and it's
working fine now. I've tested with the kernel shipped on 013, and
successfully built the CDFs module and some others more.

Here's a link to the fixed kernel headers:
http://gobolinux.org/download/kernel/linux-2.6.17.11-smp-headers.tar.bz2

Zoltán, you can fetch the binary package here:
http://lucasvr.gobolinux.org/etc/CDFs--2.6.18--i686.tar.bz2

--
Lucas