[gobolinux-users] Gobolinux Tutorial?

Rayne Van-Dunem raynenamibia at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 10:10:10 UTC 2006

The GPL? That's mostly designed for software.

I think you might be referring to the GNU Free Documentation
License<http://hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_Free_Documentation_License>(Magyar
Wikipedia). However, according to the relevant Wikipedia
article (in English)<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creative_Commons_licenses>,
the FDL is not all that popular with software projects, and isn't
recommended for them; even Debian's legal department has recommended the
Creative Commons licenses over the FDL as a software documentation license
for FOSS (even though it doesn't consider the CC licenses as adherent to any
of their Guidelines).

So, I dunno....maybe the GPL could work for documentation as well?

Rayne