Dan theyranos at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 21:24:38 UTC 2006

> Is there a way to know what are the actual links the program is
> using, a file that changes every time you recompile or relink a
> program? I'm thinking of something like /Programs/Foo/Resources/
> CurrentLinks.

How about ldd?

"ldd `which amarok`" for example, gives you a fairly comprehensive
list of links the Amarok binary needs to run. If you want programs
and versions, you can use something like this bash line:

$ ldd `which amarok` | sed 's,.*=>,,g' | sed 's,(.*),,g' | xargs -n1
readlink -f

(I'm not sure this is what you're looking for, as I haven't been
really following this thread. Sorry if I'm completely off-topic.)