[gobolinux-users] Xorg problems

Paul Dann giddie at christian.net
Tue Nov 28 10:47:35 UTC 2006

Thanks for the reply André,

  Sorry to be ignorant, but is there a difference between chmod ug+s and
chmod a+s?  Surely there's no such thing as o+s is there?  All the same,
that didn't change anything I'm afraid.  The permissions stayed the same
and startx behaved the same way.

  Attached are the two files generated by strace as you recommended.
I'm having a look through them myself, but having never attempted to use
strace before, I'm not quite sure what to look for.

Thanks for your time,
Paul