[gobolinux-users] XFCE4

Viola Zoltán violazoli at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 08:47:07 UTC 2007

Hm, I can choose in the KDM the XFCE4 title, but if I choose it and login,
the XFCE4 not want starting! Only re-appears the KDM. I see the
/Programs/XFCE-Utils/4.4.1/Shared/ directory, and in this I cant find any
"applications" subdir. Only the following are in this:

icons
locale
xfce4

== Zoli ==

2007/4/16, Jonas Karlsson <jonka750 at student.liu.se>:

> On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 23:04:39 +0200, Viola Zoltán <violazoli at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I start my Gobosytem simple with the Grub, with the "Graphic"-mode. With
> > these title in Grub:
> >
> > title Gobo HDA4 Grafikus mod (hda4)
> > kernel (hd0,3)/System/Kernel/Boot/kernel acpi=off root=/dev/hda4 vga=0
> > Boot=Graphic
> >
> > And, in the "Graphic" is the - I mean - kde.
> >
> > source BootUp
> >
> > Exec "Loading login manager..." kdm
> >
> > Now I should rewrite the "kdm" text to startxfce4, or?
> >

> If you can't already choose "KFCE 4" under session menu when loggin in
> with KDM you need to add a desktop file, see the link I sent you, more
> specifically the section "Setting up KDM". The path you should use for the
> desktop file is /Programs/XFCE-Utils/4.4.1/Shared/applications and don't
> forget to rerun 'SymlinkProgram kfce-utils 4.4.1' afterwards.
>
> --
> /Jonas

Honlapom: http://poliverzum.birodalom.net/powi
Fórumom: http://birodalom.net/forum

A #86-os sorszámú hivatalosan bejegyzett GoboLinux felhasználó
The #86 official GoboLinux-user

A GoboLinux felhasználók hivatalos magyar fóruma:
The official forum for the hungarian GoboLinux-users:
http://linux.birodalom.net/smf