[gobolinux-users] Linux 2.6.23.8 recipe: ACPI_AC isn't available

Daniele Maccari gobo.users at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 05:49:29 NZDT 2007

Hi all,

I was trying to figure out why klaptop complained about some ACPI
modules to be not loaded when I realized that in the ACPI section of the
kernel configuration tool, options for the AC adapter (ACPI_AC) (and
maybe something else which atm I can't remeber) simply aren't avaiable
for you to enable them. That's a gobolinux related issue or is a known
2.6.23 "bug". Maybe I've done something wrong during my last compile
session and now I'm no more able to get things back?

I'll try a re-compilation from scratch and see what will happen.

Bye