[gobolinux-users] Now available the binary package for the "Kurso" prog!

Viola Zoltán violazoli at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 14:45:36 NZDT 2007

Hello, I created the binary package for the "Kurso" prog! This is an
esperanto-learner prog. The original homepage is:
http://www.cursodeesperanto.com.br/bazo/ekranoj.php?hu
(available in multiple language)

Sorry, the source code to Kurso is not available. But as I see, it is a
brasil homepage...

The locate of the binary GoboLinux package:
http://birodalom.net/linux/gobocsomagok/Kurso--0.3--i686.tar.bz2
md5: 60b26f1324604696bc9fd09dc419e75e

Dependencies: Xorg

Zoli

--
Honlapom: http://poliverzum.birodalom.net/powi
Fórumom: http://birodalom.net/forum

A #86-os sorszámú hivatalosan bejegyzett GoboLinux felhasználó
The #86 official GoboLinux-user

A GoboLinux felhasználók hivatalos magyar fóruma:
The official forum for the hungarian GoboLinux-users:
http://linux.birodalom.net/smf