[gobolinux-users] Community Building: Forum

Christian Vest Hansen karmazilla at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 21:49:09 UTC 2007

Hi,
Not wanting to nit pick, but I think SMF/simple machines forum is a
better choise in forum software from a security and administrative
stand point.

A forum would probably end up becomming a central place for providing
end user support. I don't know how that'll affect growth in the user
base, but it might make more people stay, once they have taken the
first look.

/2c.

2007/2/24, Jens Becker <jensbecker at gmail.com>:
> Hi folks! :)
>
> We had a discussion in #gobolinux about community building for gobolinux.
> And we think it would be nice to have a english forum accessible from
> gobolinux.org. I think phpbb isnt much work to install but it's much easier
> use then this mailinglist.
>
> I think a forum would encourage more people to take a look on gobo.
>
> thx for your attention ;)
> --
> Die Firma dankt.
>
> Mit freundlichen Grüßen