[gobolinux-users] Cannot boot 013 because of squashfs problems.

magnus joh magnusjjj at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 22:45:07 UTC 2007

There is no bug repored in any form of bugzilla or similar, from my part, at
least.
If you look on the download page, there is a link to a known issues page.
You will find that the error is described there. Upgrading squashfs solves
this problem. Thus, if the next gobolinux comes with the new kernel package,
then, yes, it will be fixed in the next release.

/Magnus Johnsson