[gobolinux-users] NewVersion PyQt 4.3 agains Qt 4.3.1

Hisham Muhammad hisham.hm at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 00:06:01 UTC 2007

On 9/3/07, Anshuman Aggarwal <anshuman at brillgene.com> wrote:
> I was trying to make the latest version for PyQt 4.3 against Qt
> 4.3.1...everything else goes well, except for one libpythonplugin.so
> that is left in the sandbox....what is the general approach to fixing
> this for someone to investigate?

One way would be to see which variable is being set as
/Programs/Qt/4.1.3/ in the Makefile and override it in the install
phase from the recipe. For example, if the variable is QT_PATH, then
one would add to the recipe:

install_variables=(
   "QT_PATH=$target"
)

That would force it to copy files inside the package's space.

-- Hisham