[gobolinux-users] Udev errors

Isaac Dupree isaacdupree at charter.net
Tue Sep 4 03:05:18 UTC 2007

Hisham Muhammad wrote:
> On 9/3/07, Hisham Muhammad <hisham.hm at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm fighting with Udev as well. I'm working on a recipe for version
>> 115. I'll post it here before committing. Could you test it?
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>
> And here is the Udev recipe I'm currently working with:
>
> http://hisham.gobolinux.org/Udev--115--recipe.tar.bz2

My system runs with that recipe (all "use new" Settings), but complains
in log-messages about no "console" group because my system is 013-based.
(should recipes depend on group selection policies? do they have a choice?)

And my sound isn't magically working now, but I didn't really expect that :)

Isaac