[gobolinux-users] BootStrap problem

Aitor Pérez Iturri aitor.iturri at bluebottle.com
Sat Sep 22 10:39:57 NZST 2007

El Fri, 21 Sep 2007 08:04:55 -0700
"Lucas C. Villa Real" <lucasvr at gobolinux.org> escribió

> What if you replace /bin/ldconfig by /bin/bash? Does it spawn a new
> shell correctly? Can you call ldconfig from inside that shell?

Hi Lucas,
the shell can not be launched also, i put a "read" command after all
mount commands to play with $root and i'm not able to chroot under
$root using any command. It's strange, in yesterday i was compiling
with ChrootCompile without problems. I will try to make a little c
program to try the chroot function.

--
If the kids are united they will never be divided!