[gobolinux-users] BootStrap problem

Aitor Pérez Iturri aitor.iturri at bluebottle.com
Fri Sep 28 10:08:06 NZST 2007

El Thu, 27 Sep 2007 14:07:45 -0700
"Lucas C. Villa Real" <lucasvr at gobolinux.org> escribió

> Can you please post a 'cvs diff -u' instead? It's easier to check what
> the differences are between the original code and your version.

Tomorrow i will send all the patches i created to the devel-list.

> I don't know if this is going to help in any way, but does it make a
> difference if you do something like this in the recipe? :
> environment=(
>     CFLAGS="$CFLAGS"
>     LDFLAGS="$LDFLAGS"
> )

I don't tried it, but i found some problems maybe related, UClibc is
bad installed i should to change the prefix option in the dialog
interface, and seems that removing the --nostdinc flag the ALSA-Utils
configure can build the configure test, i will try it tomorrow, now
is too late :).

Greets.

Aitor.

--
If the kids are united they will never be divided!