[gobolinux-users] [ANN] GoboLinux 014.01 released

Carlo Calica carlo at calica.com
Thu Apr 3 19:19:26 NZDT 2008

We are very happy to introduce GoboLinux 014.01, the new release of
GoboLinux, the Linux distribution with an alternative file system
structure. This release is our first "point release", providing a
stability update for our latest major release, GoboLinux 014, which
was released three months ago.

Read the detailed release notes [1] for more information and the full
list of packages, including a list of which packages have changed from
014 to 014.01.

If you can't wait to try out this release, the cd ISOs are available
here (and other mirrors):

http://www.gobolinux.org/iso/GoboLinux-014.01-i686.iso
http://kundor.org/gobo/iso/GoboLinux-014.01-i686.iso
http://gobo.calica.com/gobolinux-iso/GoboLinux-014.01-i686.iso

MD5: c4c4827d8bbaf724e0e28f8ead47e7da
Size: 703635456 bytes (672 MB)

Once again, thanks to everybody who contributed with feedback, bug
reports, bug fixes, recipes, translations...

[1] http://www.gobolinux.org/?page=release_notes_014.01

--
Carlo J. Calica