[gobolinux-users] Crashing of Audacious and gFTP, after updating GTK+

Viola Zoltán violazoli at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 04:26:39 NZDT 2008

Dear Gobo-users, as I wrote, I was bring back my old system from a copy. Now
the gFTP, Audacious and so on - work good. Now only the Mplayer make me
discomfort: I cannot Compile it. Of course, I have acting/active/live/good
Mplayer (from the GoboLinux014 CD), but I need an Mplayer WITH the
possibility of -xvidencopts option of mencoder (and all codecs)! The
xvidcore 1.1.0 is installed to my system. But the Mplayer will not compiled.
The error messages is sended in my first post in this topic/theme/thread.

Zoli

2008/2/9, Jonas Karlsson <jonka750 at student.liu.se>:

> On Sat, 09 Feb 2008 17:08:22 +0100, Viola Zoltán <violazoli at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello, for the Mplayer-compiling problem (see in the another theme) I
> > freshing the GTK+ to the newest version. After this, the gFTP and
> Compile
> > will not work me. Of course, I remove this progs, and Compile its. The
> > compile processes are O.K.
>
> I asume this means that you re-compiled gFTP?
>
> > But, this progs will not start me. See this
> > messages:
> >
> > vz at Csiszilla ~]audacious
> > process 22140: D-Bus library appears to be incorrectly set up; failed to
> > read machine uuid: Failed to open
> "/System/Variable/lib/dbus/machine-id":
> > Nincs ilyen fájl vagy könyvtár
> > See the manual page for dbus-uuidgen to correct this issue.
> >   D-Bus not built with -rdynamic so unable to print a backtrace
> > zsh: abort      audacious
> Could you try and run 'dbus-uuidgen --ensure' as Daniele Maccari suggested
> (and you probably need to log out and log in, or just reboot, again after
> you done it to have DBus to start properly).
>
> > vz at Csiszilla ~]gftp
> > zsh: segmentation fault  gftp
> >
> I'll need to know if you've re-compiled gftp.
>
> --
> /Jonas

Honlapom: http://poliverzum.birodalom.net/powi
Fórumom: http://birodalom.net/forum

A #86-os sorszámú hivatalosan bejegyzett GoboLinux felhasználó
The #86 official GoboLinux-user

A GoboLinux felhasználók hivatalos magyar fóruma:
The official forum for the hungarian GoboLinux-users:
http://linux.birodalom.net/smf