[gobolinux-users] mrxvt and the underscore

Viola Zoltán violazoli at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 11:17:52 NZDT 2008

Hello, I find an "interest" problem (feature?)
Under the Mrxvt I not see the underscore ("_") character! In place of this
character it write me simple space character. (But the applications work
good). It is same in the panels of MC, if I run the mc in the Mrxvt. Under
Konsole this problem no exist. I use mrxvt 0.5.3 with the original (not
modified) $HOME/.mrxvtrc file.

Zoli

--
Honlapom: http://poliverzum.birodalom.net/powi
Fórumom: http://birodalom.net/forum

A #86-os sorszámú hivatalosan bejegyzett GoboLinux felhasználó
The #86 official GoboLinux-user

A GoboLinux felhasználók hivatalos magyar fóruma:
The official forum for the hungarian GoboLinux-users:
http://linux.birodalom.net/smf