[gobolinux-users] Problem compiling BMPx (libSoup/PkgConfig related)

Thomas Queste tqueste at free.fr
Thu Mar 6 01:35:39 NZDT 2008

> Yeah, this program depends on quite the world to work. That was one of
> the reasons which lead me to leave it alone.

I fund it really annoyingthat BMPx just list GStreamer as a dependency on the
main  pages.
You need to view the README file or search the wiki to find something
interesting about dependencies...

Currently, BMPx refuses to launch as the Recipe does not install the dbus config
files (see my previous message)..

I will post several recipes as soon as this problem is solved.

Regards,

Thomas