[gobolinux-users] Sandbox for BMPx failed

Thomas Queste tqueste at free.fr
Mon Mar 10 06:31:34 NZDT 2008

I almost manage to compile BMPx but the install stops here :

UnionSandbox: Cleaning up.
UnionSandbox: Moving entries to: /Programs/Bmpx/0.40.13/.SandboxInstall_Root
SandboxInstall: Postprocessing Sandbox
SandboxInstall: Left over files:
System
System/Links
System/Links/Shared
System/Links/Shared/dbus-1
System/Links/Shared/dbus-1/services
System/Links/Shared/dbus-1/services/org.mpris.bmp.service
System/Links/Shared/dbus-1/services/org.beepmediaplayer.sentinel.service
Compile: Installation step failed.

How should I handle this in the recipe ?

Manually copying DBUS-BMPx made the tricks : BMPx work here.

In the BMPx's manifest, there is the following line :
DBUS_SERVICES_DIR = /usr/share/dbus-1/services

What should I add to the recipe to copy these files to
/P/Bmpx/0.40.../Shared ?

Thanks,

Tom

--