[gobolinux-users] GoboLinux.org japanese translation

Hisham hisham.hm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 16:32:13 NZDT 2008

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 10:59 PM, keisangi <anarchic.teapot at gmail.com> wrote:

> hi there, a small update on japanese translation,
>
> i think it's ready to go online.
> it's not finished, but if you all agree,
> we could already use what have been done so far.

Thanks! I have now posted the announcement in the website, and I quote it here:

"GoboLinux.org in Japanese!

It is always a major landmark when we see the GoboLinux.org page
written with an entirely different character set. Here is
gobolinux.org in Japanese:

http://www.gobolinux.org/?lang=ja_JP

Many thanks to Sipieter Nicolas for the translation work!"

Cheers!

-- Hisham