[gobolinux-users] Can Gobolinux be modified to function as a server?

Xavian-Anderson Macpherson Shingoshi at comcast.net
Mon Mar 17 18:44:16 NZDT 2008

I want to provide a broad range of services. One of the more important
is LTSP. I also want the system to be clustered. I need to be able to
compile any source I want at any given time. Presently, I am providing
Texlive. There are many development languages and libraries available in
my current build. Among these are included many visualization tools.

This is a preconfigured system ready to run for research and development
professionals. It is to be installed like a Gentoo stage4 tarball.

Xavian-Anderson Macpherson
Shingoshi