[gobolinux-users] what's the right place to report recipe bugs?

José Ricardo da Silva dasilva.joser at gmail.com
Tue May 13 15:20:46 NZST 2008

Hi, I'm using Gobolinux for the first time. I have installed many
packages using Compile and they all went fine. Only today I got two
"bogus" recipes (I don't know if it's my fault).

The first is Ktorrent. It stops in the middle of the build process, a
compile error.
The second is Azureus. The package was succesfully installed, but the
recipe did not check if java was installed, so now I can't run the
program. It would be nice if java was a dependency of the package, but
I don't know if it's possible.

As you may notice, I haven't read all the documentation. Please tell
me if I'm writing b***sh*t ":D.