[gobolinux-users] Another colors in the Midnight Commander - How?

Viola Zoltán violazoli at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 21:22:31 NZDT 2008

Hi, the MC is too bule. I tryed change its colors with the following
methode:

I created this section (as first section of the file) to my ~/.mc/ini file:

[Colors]
base_color=gray,default
normal=brightblue,default
menu=brightblue,gray
viewunderline=black,default
editnormal=white,default
editmarked=black,white
menuhot=yellow,gray
directory=white,default
executable=brightgreen,gray
device=white,gray
input=yellow,gray
link=brightcyan,gray
stalledlink=white,gray
reverse=brightmagenta,black
selected=yellow,black
marked=brightred,black
markselect=white,magenta
dnormal=brightblue,default
dfocus=brightblue,white
dhotnormal=yellow,blue
dhotfocus=gray,red

First, if I put this lines to the file under MC, with MC-edit, the file is
rewrited to the original variant, after I exit from mc. I should change it
for ekzample with wim, not under MC.

But, the colors of MC is not changed. I reboot my computer, but not. I use
the MC under Mrxvt.

Can you help me?

--
--------