[gobolinux-users] Compile and VCS?

David Koppstein david.koppstein at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 12:49:37 NZST 2009

That is very cool, thanks for enlightening me. I have another question
-- is it possible to get Compile to work on other *nix, i.e. by
configuring it symlink to ~/bin instead of /System/Links/Executables,
somewhat like GNU stow? I ask because there is a lot of package
management on that I'm doing on a university box that I don't have su
access to. I've already spent a fair amount of time writing scripts to
automate installation of some rather obscure packages, but it'd be nice
to work within the Compile framework.

David