[gobolinux-users] Script UpgradeSystem dont work

Lucas C. Villa Real lucasvr at gobolinux.org
Sat Apr 25 06:48:28 NZST 2009

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 11:09 AM, Diogo Dutra <diogo.comp at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/4/22 Michael Homer <michael at gobolinux.org>:
>> On Wednesday 22 April 2009 19:55:24 Diogo Dutra wrote:
>>> When I run UpgradeSytem I get this:
>> UpgradeSystem was a transitional script for the 007 release, and doesn't do
>> anything useful now. If a future release has necessary hierarchy changes or
>> such it might be revived.
>
> ooh, OK
> but why it still in the system? I mean, at least  make it not
> executable for the people like me dont execute it.

This is, it shouldn't have been downloaded at all:

--15:38:45--  http://gobolinux.org/upgrade/UpgradeScript
           => `UpgradeScript'
Resolving gobolinux.org... 208.97.188.153
Connecting to gobolinux.org|208.97.188.153|:80... connected.
15:38:47 ERROR 404: Not Found.

UpgradeSystem: Automated upgrade not available at this time.

I wonder why you were redirected to blog.gobolinux.org?

--
If you're looking for a reason I've a reason to give
Pleasure, little treasure