[gobolinux-users] Nvidia 180.29

teique teique at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 11:47:52 NZST 2009

btw,
I am using NVidia 180.44
I got the 180.22 and changed a few things (also the md5sum) and it
compiled and installed ok!
but when I recompiled kernel, it didnt ask to recompile nvidia, I think
there is a setup for it somewhere...
I just dont know how to create recipes properly... I think there is a
"creating a recipe" somewhere also, gotta look for it sometime...
there seems to have a 180.51 already, but I dunno when I will look at it :)
not to be on vacation is a serious problem to me xD