[gobolinux-users] Downloading from SourceForge

Samuel A. Falvo II sam.falvo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 09:09:13 NZDT 2009

On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 12:00 PM, Andy Feldman <nereusren at gmail.com> wrote:
> What does your Compile.conf say for httpSourceforge? If it's the same as mine
> and still consistently directing you to mirrors that are down, you could try

I just switched to downloads.sourceforge.net and it's working for this
package.  However, in the past, I have had it redirect me to umn and
voxel repeatedly, both of which failed as well.

What I do not understand is why wget can fail to grab a package, but
downloading from Firefox works.

--
Samuel A. Falvo II