[gobolinux-users] udev settle timeout, "Compile" script, and module-autoload

Gilnei M. Oliveira ogilnei at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 05:52:13 NZDT 2009

Hi Jonas,

Virtual machines: Sun XVM Virtualbox 2.1.2 for my tests...
1) Gobo 014.01 Official --> no changes
2) Gobo 014.01--------------> very close to the current development in Gobo
3) ...
4) ...
5) ...
6) irrelevant... others... ...

"real" physical machine: Debian amd64: testing + unstable + experimental...

scripts coherent and consistent on each machine...

Try a more detailed test, but I am busy because I take a vacation
and there is much work to finish ...

best regards

gilnei

2009/1/30 Jonas Karlsson <jonas at gobolinux.org>:
> 2009/1/30 Gilnei M. Oliveira <ogilnei at gmail.com>:
>> Hello all,
>>

>> No problem with udev, but as you suggested, I tried the mirrors and:
>>
>> official package compile 1.11.4 --> idem

>> but with gobo 014.01 and official compile 1.10.2-r1 --> no problem...
>>
> Are you using the same version of Scripts with both, because
> GetAvailable is part of Scripts not Compile. What version(s) of
> Scripts are you using. Could you also try with Compile 1.11.0 (to
> narrow down the change). Thanks
>
> --
> /Jonas

(pt_BR;    ogilnei at gmail.com)